Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With its expert, caring staff and convenient location, this top-notch event space has become a popular choice for Atlanta-area couples looking for a one-stop, stress-free celebration space.
- The expansive, loft-inspired ballroom can be arranged to accommodate both ceremonies and receptions. It offers a soaring, exposed-rafter ceiling and a clean, neutral color palette that will complement any theme.
- Their audio-visual tech is state-of-the-art, and features the option for projection mapping—add an unforgettable element to your décor experience that wraps around guests in a mesmerizing, dynamic display.
Simple + Inclusive Wedding Packages
- Up to 18 couples with 10 guests each
- Stunning ceremony backdrop & decorated reception venue
- Officiant with a pre-ceremony meeting
- Projection mapping
- Heavy hors d'oeuvres buffet or full dinner buffet
- Signature cocktails
- DJ & MC services
- Add-ons include dressing suites, specialty chairs, and more!
Morning Session | 11am–4:30pm | $4,500
Evening Session | 5:30pm–11pm | $5,500
One-of-a-Kind Projection Mapping!
Some venues offer projectors or pull-down video screens, but at Ali Events at Lakewood, you'll have the chance to use video technology to bring images and videos to life! Unlike traditional image projection onto 2D surfaces, in projection mapping, light is mapped onto any 2D or 3D surface, turning the event space's walls, doors, and décor into immersive art!
** You won't find this option (or these prices) at any other venue, anywhere. **
All four walls are included in Projection Mapping packages, which range $3,000–9,000. In-house or custom images & video can be accommodated. Inquire for details!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Event duration
Projection mapping package
Rental fees include:
- 4-hour, 8-hour, or 12-hour exclusive use of the venue
- Catering prep area
- Two dressing lounges
- Tables & chairs
Weekdays | $1,500–3,200
Friday & Sunday | $1,800–3,900
Saturday | $3,500–4,500
Projection Mapping | $3,000–9,000
Required for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday events; optional add-on for weekday events. See the link below for additional info.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, 6am–midnight. Additional fees apply after midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Ali Events at Lakewood
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Ali Events at Lakewood.