Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Tucked inside a former warehouse, this unique private venue offers chic industrial vibes blended with vintage warmth. A convenient Northwest Atlanta location means easy access for local guests, along with lots of Midtown accommodation and entertainment options for out-of-towners.
- The interior boasts stylish, photo-friendly touches like exposed brick walls, doors of iron and glass, oversized farm tables, and sleek metal chairs. Outside, you’ll find a cool spot for lounging beneath the stars…mature trees shade the airy space, creating the feel of an urban secret garden.
- The staff is one of the best in the business—helmed by a pro with more than 30 years of experience, they’ll ensure that from your first tour to your final farewell, everything runs without a hitch. Their fees are also super straightforward – with a flat number, you'll know what fits in your budget in a snap.
42West offers very flexible load-in & load-out times with no restriction on event duration!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Type of event
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, 6am–1am.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except 42West.