Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This lovely historic building dates back to 1891, and boasts an open-beam cathedral ceiling and a huge stone fireplace, giving it a vintage country atmosphere that’s perfect for elegant events.
- The lushly landscaped grounds, which are covered with large oak and palm trees, provide an enchanting stage for garden ceremonies.
- Coconut Grove Events manages all the details. These planning experts will help bring your dream wedding to life in an enjoyable and stress-free way!
Video by Andreo Studio Photo + Cinema.
Video by Alex Martinez Films.
Video by HG Photo Films.
15% discount on your rental rate during the summer months of June, July, August, and September!
Why host your wedding on a Saturday when you can receive 50% OFF mid-week rental rates?
Midweek bookings of the Silver Love Package are $10,500, and include a garden ceremony, 4-hour reception, and a 1-night stay at the Mutiny Hotel.
Offers cannot be combined.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Rental-only fees include exclusive use of the selected ceremony and reception space.
- $10,500/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
Fully-customized packages, priced for 50 guests, can include:
- Exclusive use of the selected ceremony and reception space
- Hors d'oeuvres, dinner, and a tiered buttercream cake
- Open bar services
- Tables, chairs, linens, china, flatware, and glassware
- Planning and coordination services provided exclusively by CG Events
- DJ services
- And more!
A minimum of 50 guests is required for all-inclusive packages.
Discounted packages may be available for weekday rentals (Monday-Thursday). Contact the venue for rates and details.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
This venue can also accommodate intimate weddings; however, a 50-guest minimum is required to reserve all-inclusive packages.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Community Center / Civic Building
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Woman's Club of Coconut Grove
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Woman's Club of Coconut Grove.