Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Built in 1927 as the St. Augustine's central bank, this stately historic downtown treasure has been artfully renovated. The event spaces offer an intriguing mix of vintage and modern, and were designed with epic celebrations in mind.
- Architectural marvels like soaring Romanesque columns and dramatic inset arches are the hallmark of the stunning Grande Ballroom, whose understated palette allows for a range of wedding themes and color schemes. State-of-the-art lighting and sound systems allow the space to be turned into the town's hottest nightclub with the touch of a button.
- Guests will love ducking into The Vault Bar. Housed behind the impressive steel doors of the building's original vault, it boasts a beautiful marble-and-granite bar and a cool, speakeasy-inspired vibe.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The ceremony fee includes mahogany high-back Chiavari chairs, setup & teardown, staff, and more.
Custom wedding packages include:
- 10–11 hours of exclusive access to the venue
- Specialty uplighting throughout, Starry Night lighting, built-in speaker system, mics, and custom monogram projections
- 1927 in-laid marble dance floor, pipe & drape ceremony backdrop, mahogany rolling bar, faux marble columns, and more décor
- Assorted tables, Chiavari chairs, and lounge furniture
- Dedicated event manager, support staff, and setup & teardown
- And more!
Bar packages range $30-60 per guest, with minimums ranging $1,500–3,500. Bar tastings are included in all packages!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 225.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Treasury on the Plaza.