Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Built in 1927 as the St. Augustine's central bank, this stately historic downtown treasure has been artfully renovated—it's an intriguing mix of vintage and modern, and was designed with epic celebrations in mind.
- Soaring Romanesque columns and dramatic inset arches are the hallmark of the stunning Grande Ballroom, whose understated cream color palette allows for a range of wedding themes. State-of-the-art lighting and sound systems allow the space to be turned into the town's hottest nightclub with the touch of a button.
- Guests will love ducking into The Vault Bar. Housed behind the impressive steel doors of the building's original vault, it boasts a beautiful marble-and-granite bar and a cool, speakeasy-inspired vibe.
The Treasury on the Plaza just launched The Eat, Drink & Be Married Package – it includes a full open bar & catering! Book this package by 12/31/21 for your 2022 wedding date & receive $2,000 off!! 2023 wedding dates that take advantage of this package will receive $1,000 off!
Do you have a guest count of 100 guests or less? You may prefer our Intimate Wedding Package (below) If you book a 2022 wedding date by 12/31/21 with the Intimate Wedding Package, you’ll receive $1,000 off!
Select 2022 and 2023 dates are available. Cannot be transferred to current bookings or combined with any other discounts or special offers.
Intimate Wedding Package
Includes everything listed in the Custom Wedding Package (under Pricing), PLUS:
- Dishes, flatware, and water goblets
- Beer, wine, and liquor service for the cocktail hour & reception
- Hors d'oeuvres & dinner catering from Purple Olive, plus dishes, flatware, and water goblets
- 3-tiered cake from Sweet Weddings Cake Design
- "Hollywood Package," which includes Hollywood smart lighting, lighting & special events designer, and a choreographed lighting timeline
- Day-of coordination & five-hour DJ service
- Table décor, linens, and centerpieces from St. Johns Illuminations
Ranges $14,000–25,000. Available Monday–Thursday and some Sundays through December 2022. Maximum 100 guests. Click the link in the Pricing section for more information.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The ceremony fee includes mahogany high-back Chiavari chairs, setup and teardown, staff, and more.
Custom wedding packages include:
- 10–11 hours of exclusive access to the venue
- Specialty uplighting throughout, Starry Night lighting, built-in speaker system, mics, and custom monogram projections
- 1927 in-laid marble dance floor, pipe & drape ceremony backdrop, mahogany rolling bar, faux marble columns, and more décor
- Assorted tables, Chiavari chairs, and lounge furniture
- Dedicated event manager, support staff, and setup & teardown
- And more!
Bar packages range $30-60 per guest, with minimums ranging $1,500–3,500. Bar tastings are included in all packages!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 225.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay