Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Total elegance at a top beach location—it’s the only Five Diamond property in Fort Lauderdale! Everything about this posh beachfront resort, from the luxe lobby to the sleek, sexy lounge just exudes romance and sets the tone for an unforgettable wedding experience.
- Their Tropical Pool Terrace, which seems to float above the blue Atlantic, is a breathtaking spot for your ceremony. Enjoy cocktails here as well or move to the glass-walled promenade. Then go for all-out glamour with a reception in the Grand Ballroom under a canopy of dazzling Hungarian glass crystals.
- Forget dashing off for your honeymoon, because you’ll definitely want to linger right here for a while. How about some post-wedding indulging at the spa…or savor a flight (of wine) in their sophisticated Wine Room stocked with thousands of bottles. Explore Fort Lauderdale…or enjoy a tasty meal à deux in your beautifully appointed suite.
Video by Andreo Studio Photo + Cinema.
Video by Lotus 7 Films.
Video by Dream Light Visuals.
Video by Sugarfree Studios.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- $209/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Beach / Ocean
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Ocean / Bay
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale.