Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Built in the 1930s, this family-run venue—a former plate-glass factory— feels both industrial and inviting, with a soaring ceiling, charming weathered brick walls, and huge installations of multi-paned windows.
- Its spacious, open floor plan allows for virtually any event design you envision. Host a ceremony in one spot, cocktail hour in a lounge set with vintage furniture (it’s included in your rental fee!), and dancing beneath swags of bistro lights.
- Two separate dressing areas mean there’s room for everyone—both feature great lighting and plenty of room to spread out. There’s also a spacious catering kitchen, and the entire space is yours for a generous fourteen-hour block, so your setup and cleanup won’t feel rushed.
Video by Joseph Hardin Films.
Video by Corey McDonald.
Video by WOJ Wedding Films.
Video by Ricker Films.
Video by Joseph Hardin
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Venue rental fees include exclusive use of the ceremony and reception space.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Glass Factory.