Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This enchanting venue has the timeless, vintage feel of a secluded fairytale garden, with bountiful unique photo opportunities and gorgeous event spaces…and it’s just a stone’s throw from the heart of Miami.
- Choose between several lovely outdoor ceremony areas, each enhanced by mature trees and lush, flowering foliage. Follow with a meadow reception under the stars, or opt for an elegant, air-conditioned tent.
- It’s family-owned, and available for so much more than weddings. They’re happy to host your shower, rehearsal dinner, or farewell brunch, and packages are tailored specifically to each couple. Best yet: it’s refreshingly affordable!
The Gardens of Weber Manor offers a 5% off discount for military! Please contact the venue for more details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
The Sweet & Simple à la carte package ranges $3,750–5,500 and includes:
- 6-hour event (ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception), plus 6 hours for prep
- Two separate getting ready suites
- Venue manager, valet service, and barthroom attendant
- Ceremony chairs, arch, 20' x 30' tent, bistro tables & chairs, fire pit, a bar, and bistro lighting throughout
- 2-hour access for engagement photos, ceremony rehearsal, and final walkthrough
The Beautifully Bundled inclusive package ranges $7,500–10,950 and includes everything in the Sweet & Simple Package, PLUS:
- Rental package (including farm tables, Chiavari chairs, high top tables, linens, and assorted décor)
- 60' x 40' white top tent with bistro lighting & fans
- Month-of wedding coordination
- Handcrafted "LOVE" wood marquee letters
For additional details and add-ons, see the link below!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
There is a $500 fee to use a caterer not on the preferred list. The caterer must be insured & perform a site visit at the venue before booking to ensure they can perform their services at the venue.
Alcohol must be served by a licensed and insured bartender.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Private Home
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Gardens of Weber Manor
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Gardens of Weber Manor.