Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located just outside St. Augustine, this charming barn-style space is tucked behind the wooden walls of what was formerly Fort Menendez. Recently completely renovated, it’s within walking distance of several hotels and inns.
- Large traditional barn doors slide open to reveal a charming interior of whitewashed walls with blonde wood wainscoting, and a cathedral ceiling with elegant exposed rafters. The grounds are lush with mature landscaping, and an outdoor courtyard can host your ceremony and cocktail hour.
- Their packages range from simple DIY affairs to full-service, all-inclusive offerings, and all options include the assistance of an experienced professional event planner to ensure things run without a hitch.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
- Package chosen
- Type of event
Please contact the venue for all-inclusive package details.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 130.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Your caterer must be licensed and insured.
A licensed bartender from the venue's preferred vendor list is required.
Weekday (Mon-Thur) discounted rates vary by the package chosen. This venue reserves Feb-April and Oct-Nov weekends for premium package reservations.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Private Home
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Carriage House
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Carriage House.