Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a beautiful 1920s Spanish-style private estate with multiple event rooms, each boasting stunning architectural details, period furnishings, and romantic lighting.
- Exchange vows beneath century-old banyan trees in the Courtyard, with its romantic fountain. This extraordinary space can also host al fresco cocktails or dining, and is especially pretty when hung with lanterns or bistro lights.
- The two-story Main Dining Room is breathtaking. Gorgeous wrought-iron chandeliers hang from a soaring ceiling, casting a warm glow onto the classic checkered tile floor, and the entire room is accented by woodwork of rough-hewn cypress.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Addison.