Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- One of Tampa's few waterfront venues, this dramatic, ultra-modern building sits perched at the edge of the Hillsborough River, offering views of both the sparkling waterway and the downtown skyline.
- Let the graceful spires of University of Tampa's iconic minarets serve as your ceremony backdrop on the airy covered terrace. Continue the party here, or move indoors to impressive, glass-enclosed atrium.
- Your rental can include access for your guests to explore the second floor installations and collections, and best yet: You'll be helping support the Museum's efforts toward fine art curation and stewardship for years to come.
Video by Kemari Lyn Films.
Video by Randall Productions.
Video by RICCI OCAMPOS FILMS.
Video by Pine & Forge.
Video by Bonnie Newman Creative.
Book a midweek wedding and save 25% on your rental fee! Please contact the venue for more details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $3,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
There is a 25% upcharge on the holidays (Jan 1, Easter, July 4, Thanksgiving, Dec 31).
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
Please contact the venue for additional capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily. This venue will be closed for renovations January 2022–June 2022.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
Send an email to Tampa Museum of Art
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Tampa Museum of Art.