Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- One of Tampa's few waterfront venues, this dramatic, ultra-modern building sits perched at the edge of the Hillsborough River, offering views of both the sparkling waterway and the downtown skyline.
- Let the graceful spires of University of Tampa's iconic minarets serve as your ceremony backdrop on the airy covered terrace. Continue the party here, or move indoors to impressive, glass-enclosed atrium.
- Your rental can include access for your guests to explore the second floor installations and collections, and best yet: You'll be helping support the Museum's efforts toward fine art curation and stewardship for years to come.
Summer Special 2022! Book your wedding for July–August 2022 and save 30% on the venue rental fee!
Cannot be combined with any other offer. This offer excludes the 4th of July.
Book a midweek wedding and save 25% on your rental fee! Please contact the venue for more details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $3,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
There is a 25% upcharge on the holidays (Jan 1, Easter, July 4, Thanksgiving, Dec 31).
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
Please contact the venue for additional capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily. This venue will be closed for renovations January 2022–June 2022.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay