Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Set along iconic Bayshore Boulevard and offering sweeping views of Hillsborough Bay, this hidden Tampa gem is surrounded by three acres of lawns and artfully landscaped gardens.
- Say “I do” in the Wedding Garden, with its lush tropical plantings and moss-draped oaks. Follow with cocktails on the lawn or in the Conservatory, which opens to the airy, modern ballroom whose floor-to-ceiling windows overlook the bay.
- It’s a non-profit organization, so your rental fees help support the Garden Club’s mission to provide educational resources and opportunities throughout the Tampa area that promote a love of gardening, as well as civic and environmental stewardship.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
The rental fee includes:
- Tables & chairs
- Dressing suite (option to not include for a discount)
- 9-hour access to the venue for setup, teardown, and the event.
- And more!
Meals (when priced separately)
- Arrange through an outside caterer.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 325.|
Currently, following state and local guidelines, Tampa Garden Club is able to accommodate 240 guests indoors with space for a dance area, bar, DJ station, and a cocktail hour held outdoors on the front lawn overlooking the bay.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Community Center / Civic Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
Send an email to Tampa Garden Club
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Tampa Garden Club.