Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Having started life as a roadside attraction, this incredible space is now St. Petersburg’s oldest living museum, boasting more than 50,000 tropical specimens, some of them over 100 years old. (It’s also home to a flock of quite photogenic flamingos!)
- Ceremony options include the historic Wedding Lawn, with its dazzling cascade of flowering vines, and the Oak Pavilion, sheltered by towering shade trees. Receptions may be held in the pretty Garden Room, or on one of the lawns, where you’ll find ample space for a tent.
- It’s owned and operated by the City of St. Petersburg, and your rental fees help with the ongoing mission of preserving and maintaining this precious oasis for future generations to enjoy.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Package chosen
Gardens & Garden Room – $7,000 | Outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour in the Garden, and indoor reception in the Garden Room.
Oak Pavilion – $6,500 | Outdoor ceremony on the North Lawn or Wedding Lawn, cocktail hour in the Palm Plaza, and reception in the Oak Pavilion.
Garden Room Reception – $5,000 | Cocktail hour in the Oak Pavilion and reception in the Garden Room with Garden access (ceremony not included).
Tented Packages – $15,500–25,500 | Ceremony on the North Lawn or Wedding Lawn, cocktail hour in the oak Pavilion, and a tented reception on the Wedding Lawn. Pricing varies based on guest count.
All rentals include:
- Exclusive evening use of the selected ceremony & reception space
- On-site tables, chairs, and furnishings
- Dressing room
- Attended parking
- Venue & maintenance staff
- And more!
Ceremony fees are not required if a reception is also booked on-site.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 178.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Catering services must be selected from the venue's approved list.
Alcoholic beverages must be purchased through the venue.
Year-round, daily, except Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Community Center / Civic Building
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Sunken Gardens
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Sunken Gardens.