Station House St. Pete 260 1st Avenue South • St. Petersburg • FL 33701
Station House St. Pete
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Station House St. Pete on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Built in 1911 as a firehouse, this charming white brick building has a storied history (it also served as train station, among other things), and has now been lovingly reimagined as a chic, multi-use venue for workspace sharing and events.
- Grand affairs can be held in the 2nd floor ballroom, an inviting space with rich architectural details and tons of natural light. For something more intimate, consider the cozy, elegant private dining room.
- The 4th floor ballroom boasts an awesome rooftop terrace, perfect for a small ceremony or cocktail hour. It's lit by romantic market lights, and offers a cool view of the city skyline.
Video by Jon Montis Photography.
Video by Jason Mize Photo.
Video by Complete weddings + events SWFL.
Video by TampaAerialMedia.
Intimate Wedding Packages
Available Sundays and Thursdays only; vendors not included.
Just the Vows | $2,600
Includes 35 mix & match chairs, 1 hour for setup, 1 hour for ceremony and photos, and 1 hour for breakdown.
Cheers to Us | $4,200
Includes everything in Just the Vows, PLUS cocktail-style lounge furniture, an additional hour for setup, and 2 hours for ceremony, photos, and a beer & wine reception with bartender and bar assistant.
Eat, Drink, Celebrate | $5,200
Includes everything in Cheers to Us, PLUS a large charcuterie table.
Tax not included.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Pricing includes 1 hour rental of the 4th Floor Rooftop for the ceremony, as well as two holding rooms for the wedding party 2 hours prior to the ceremony.
- $95/person and up
Package pricing depends on the guest count and includes:
- 4-hour rental of the cocktail & dinner reception space
- 4-hour hosted premium brand open bar
Package pricing does not include the wedding dinner menu.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 120.|
The max capacity on the 4th & 5th floor is 100 guests; on the 4th & 2nd floor is 120 guests.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Their three preferred caterers are Good Food, Puff N Stuff, and Salt Block Hospitality.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Penthouse / Rooftop
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Station House St. Pete.
Thanks! Your email to Station House St. Pete is on its way!
Florida Wedding Venues
> Tampa Bay Wedding Venues