Secret Gardens Miami 14450 Southwest 248th Street • Homestead • FL 33032
Secret Gardens Miami
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Secret Gardens Miami on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This six-acre tropical oasis was created as a showcase by noted landscape artist Ben Bistrong. Now a lush private events venue, it features a stunning array of jungle-inspired foliage, coral formations, ponds, and waterfalls.
- Your ceremony choices include a natural stone arch tucked among mature palms, and a charming tiki hut overlooking a sparkling lagoon. There’s an airy “outdoor ballroom” for dining and dancing; add a clear-sided tent to ensure the verdant surroundings can be enjoyed, no matter the weather.
- We’re more than a little in love with the Honeymoon Suite—this secluded, three-bedroom villa is an utterly romantic spot to relax after the celebration, with its private terrace, tranquil freshwater lagoons, and cozy fireplace.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
- Guest count
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Secret Gardens Miami.
Thanks! Your email to Secret Gardens Miami is on its way!
Florida Wedding Venues
> Miami Wedding Venues