Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Thirty acres of tropical gardens overflowing with palm trees provide the backdrop for your celebration. Ceremonies are often held in the Courtyard, where a paved aisle leads to a beautiful waterfall.
- Receptions take on an island charm in your choice of two thatched-roof tiki huts. The Grand Tiki hosts larger parties, while the more intimate Waterfall Tiki overlooks the waterfall…and both venues treat guests to panoramic views of the entire winery.
- Artfully designed farm-to-table menus, unique house wines and brews, and an on-site event coordinator make it easy to create an amazing wedding.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
Venue rental fees can include:
- Exclusive 5-hour use of the selected reception space
- Tables and Chiavari chairs
- China glassware, and flatware
- Setup and breakdown staff
- And more!
Grand Tiki | $3,000–9,500 | min 100 guests; max 300 guests
Waterfall Tiki | $1,500–5,500 | min 20 guests; max 50 guests
Orchid Tiki | $300–900 | 20 guest maximum
Oasis | $9,500 (venue only)–12,000 (venue + stay) | min 100 guests; max 400 guests
Rental of the Oasis also includes use of the Farm House and Cottage for wedding party prep, valet parking, and restrooms. Overnight lodging in the Farm House and Cottage accommodates 30 people.
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Grand Courtyard | $350 | min 40 guests; max 300 guests
Waterfountain of Love | $250 | min 20 guests; max 50 guests
Chair rental is additional and ranges $5–6/person.
Food & Beverage Minimum
Meals (when priced separately)
Buffet, plated, and family-style menus include salad, bread, entrées, sides, and assorted desserts. Beverage packages are additional, and start at $15/person per hour.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Brewery / Distillery
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Schnebly Redland's Winery
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Schnebly Redland's Winery.