Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s a dream location with great water views in the heart of Fort Lauderdale. The only hotel on hip Las Olas Boulevard, this venue blends historic style with modern comfort and is just minutes from trendy shops, restaurants and sandy beaches via water taxi, trolley bike or car.
- You can host a waterfront ceremony on the New River Patio, framed by majestic palms and luxurious yachts. Those gorgeous marina, horizon and skyline views continue with a reception in either the Himmarshee or New River Ballroom, each with its own balcony.
- There’s lots to do right at the hotel, from sampling the fresh seafood at Wild Sea Oyster Bar & Grille to swimming at the palm-fringed pool, relaxing in the tropical garden or sharing breakfast à deux on your private balcony. Feeling energetic? Ask about their golf package.
Video by Lawrence Ream Photography.
Video by Vanessa + Johnny | Photography + Videography.
Video by Dana Lynn Photography.
Small Wedding Discount! $144/person for 40 guests or less - this includes a 10% discount and ceremony rental reduced to $500!
- Choose from a Preston’s Patio ceremony paired with the Champ Carr Junior Ballroom or the Wild Sea Restaurant for your reception.
Please contact the venue for more details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $140/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Fully-customized packages can include:
- Exclusive use of the selected ceremony and reception space
- Food and beverage services
- Tables, chairs, and linens
- China, flatware, and glassware
- Access to on-site amenities and luxury accommodations
- And more!
Specialty rates are available for small weddings (50-guests or less) and rehearsal dinners. Contact the venue for details and pricing.
Food & Beverage Minimum
Food & Beverage minimums vary, depending on the day of the week:
- $5000 minimum is required for Fridays and Sundays
- $10,000 minimum is required for Saturdays
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Riverside Hotel.