Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Grand and spacious, their beautiful ballroom also boasts a dazzling crystal chandelier and an open floor plan that lets you arrange and decorate as you please.
- In-house services for almost every aspect of your wedding, from flowers to photography to the wedding cake, will help streamline the planning process and reduce stress.
- Designer LED uplighting gives your event a wash of bold, brilliant color to complement your theme and set the mood.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,800/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- $50/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
- Package chosen
Several all-inclusive packages are available including some very cool extras like favors for your guests, tapas stations and limo service.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $30/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, Tuesday–Saturday, 11am–6pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Renaissance at the Gables.