Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Once a bustling firehouse (the city's oldest, in fact), this historic venue has been artfully restored and sits nestled at the heart of charming downtown St. Pete.
- Hold an unforgettable ceremony on the De Santo Rooftop, which boasts beautiful Brazilian woodwork, stunning city views, and an impressive 30-foot bar.
- Once you're wed, move downstairs to La Florida Ballroom, with its cheerful interior of exposed brick walls, herringbone flooring, and dazzling chandeliers.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 175.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Red Mesa Events.