Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A Mediterranean-inpsired jewel dripping with turn-of-the-century charm, this historic home—once the winter residence of famed inventor Powel Crosley—occupies a prime spot at the edge of Sarasota Bay.
- The ceremony lawn boasts an unencumbered view of the Bay’s tranquil waters. Follow with cocktails and a reception in the mansion’s elegant rooms, or in the graceful Bayside Pavilion.
- They offer a range of helpful packages, including options for whole-venue buyouts, elopements and micro-weddings, photo shoots, and rehearsal dinners.
Want to dock your boat after a romantic ride out on the bay? We have a boat basin at Powel Crosley Estate!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
Venue rental fees can include:
- Exclusive use of the selected event space(s) for ceremony and reception
- Two dressing suites
- One-hour rehearsal
- And more!
For more details, click the link below.
Meals (when priced separately)
Fully customized packages may be coordinated through exclusive vendors. Contact the venue for details and business names.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
With a variety of event spaces, this venue can accommodate both large parties and intimate guest-counts.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Estate
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay