Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You can get married by the water… Say “I do” next to the Atlantic Ocean on the resort’s private beach, or have a poolside ceremony.
- …Or exchange vows on a romantic Rooftop Terrace. The North and South Rooftop Terraces both feature a gazebo overlooking the ocean, with beautiful stargazing opportunities at night! The tented Atlantic Pavilion just steps from the beach and the elegant Everglades Room are available for indoor ceremonies and receptions.
- There’s nothing like living the resort experience. Sip “Classic Reinvented Cocktails” while soaking up the sun and views from the verandah or restaurant Ocean2000’s outdoor terrace. The kids will love floating around the Lazy River and dropping by the Emporium for ice cream. A long list of activities includes paddleboarding, snorkeling, ocean or river kayaking, parasailing and more! And when there’s a full moon, Ocean2000 offers an Evening Under the Moon with al fresco dining enhanced night-sky viewing through a telescope and table visits from an astrologer/spiritual healer.
Coastal Love Story
Host your wedding in 2023 and select THREE of the perks below:
Book your wedding in 2024 and select TWO of the perks below:
- Complimentary 1-night anniversary stay
- Couple's massage, redeemable up to 1 year from your booking
- Dinner for two at OCEAN2000, redeemable up to 1 year from your booking
- 5% off your rehearsal dinner or farewell breakfast menu
- Complimentary sparkling wine for guests upon arrival to the ceremony
- $75 credit for a second paid night stay
Must book by June 30, 2023. A $6,500 food & beverage minimum is required. Must mention promotion at time of booking.
Just the Two of Us
Receive a free 2-night stay at any participating Noble House Hotel & Resort when you host your ceremony and reception at the Pelican Grand Beach Resort. Perks include:
- Champagne greeting upon arrival
- Breakfast in bed the first morning of your stay
- Nightly turn down service
- Late check out
Contact the venue for more information.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The ceremony fee varies depending on the time of the day.
The package prices include:
- 4-hour premium open bar and champagne toast
- 5 butler-passed hors d'oeuvres
- Catered dinner with tableside wine service
- Guest room upgrade for the wedding couple
- And more!
Service Charge or Gratuity
Finishing Touches | add-ons for something extra special
- Mixology/creative cocktail class
- Create-Your-Own salsa
- Creative signature cocktails
- Private bourbon, whiskey, wine, or tequila tastings
See link below for details!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
- Resort / Spa
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Ocean / Bay
- Pool Area
Send an email to Pelican Grand Beach Resort
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Pelican Grand Beach Resort.