Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You can get married by the water… Say “I do” next to the Atlantic Ocean on the resort’s private beach, or have a poolside ceremony.
- …Or exchange vows on a romantic Rooftop Terrace. The North and South Rooftop Terraces both feature a gazebo overlooking the ocean, with beautiful stargazing opportunities at night! The tented Atlantic Pavilion just steps from the beach and the elegant Everglades Room are available for indoor ceremonies and receptions.
- There’s nothing like living the resort experience. Sip “Classic Reinvented Cocktails” while soaking up the sun and views from the verandah or restaurant Ocean2000’s outdoor terrace. The kids will love floating around the Lazy River and dropping by the Emporium for ice cream. A long list of activities includes paddleboarding, snorkeling, ocean or river kayaking, parasailing and more! And when there’s a full moon, Ocean2000 offers an Evening Under the Moon with al fresco dining enhanced night-sky viewing through a telescope and table visits from an astrologer/spiritual healer.
Just the Two of Us
Receive a free 2-night stay at any participating Noble House Hotel & Resort when you host your ceremony and reception at the Pelican Grand Beach Resort. Perks include:
- Champagne greeting upon arrival
- Breakfast in bed the first morning of your stay
- Nightly turn down service
- Late check out
Contact the venue for more information.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The ceremony fee varies depending on the time of the day.
The package prices include:
- 4-hour premium open bar and champagne toast
- 5 butler-passed hors d'oeuvres
- Catered dinner with tableside wine service
- Guest room upgrade for the wedding couple
- And more!
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
- Resort / Spa
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Ocean / Bay
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Pelican Grand Beach Resort.