Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Sleek, modern, and tropical: This foliage-filled restaurant and event center offers stunning contemporary spaces for celebrations ranging from intimate to grand.
- The spectacular glass-lined Atrium features a dance floor with a unique white sailcloth canopy overhead, and bubbling fountain water features. Real palm trees draped in twinkling lights line the perimeter of the dark hardwood floor and create a magical ambiance.
- Delicious in-house catering specializing in modern classic cuisine makes planning a breeze. A chef will work with you to design a customized menu, whether you'd like a plated dinner, a traditional buffet, or action stations.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Guest count
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 240.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
Send an email to Pavilion Grille
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Pavilion Grille.