Video by Tristian Brown.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Rental fees include:
- 5-hour event time for ceremony + reception, from 6–11pm
- Private waiting area for the pre-ceremony
- White columns for the ceremony
- Banquet, round, and cocktail tables (chairs are additional cost)
- Easels, podum, stanchions, and portable screen
- Well-equipped kitchen and loading dock
- Free 1-year annual membership for the wedding couple
Rotunda + 101 Grand Gallery | 150 guests | $4,300
Rotunda with A, B, C, + 101 Grand Gallery | 250 guests | $5,500
Rotunda + Sculpture Plaza | 150 guests | $4,000
Full Museum Buyout | 250 guests | $5,700
Ceremony-only use of the 101 Grand Gallery is $1,600.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Orlando Museum of Art
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Orlando Museum of Art.