Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This grande dame of old glamour got a multimillion dollar makeover. One of the first resorts along the famed Ocean Mile, this historic venue continues to lure A-listers with its private beach, spectacular views and relaxed atmosphere.
- Say “I do” with sand between your toes and waves lapping in the background. Or enjoy a bird’s-eye view from the 11th-floor balcony where the ocean spreads out below you. Either way, the vistas are unforgettable.
- Their exquisite ballroom will make you feel like you’re on an ocean liner without ever setting sail. Those same Atlantic panoramas dazzle your guests when you host your reception in their modern, state-of-the art penthouse.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
If reserved without an all-inclusive package, ceremony fees include exclusive use of the selected ceremony space, chairs, setup, and teardown.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
Fully-customized packages, priced for 50-guests, can include (an additional $125/person is required for guest-counts over 50):
- Exclusive use of the beach-front ceremony space, including permits
- Exclusive use of the selected reception space
- Ceremony chairs and officiant services
- Ceremony arch draped with white fabric
- Hors d'oeuvres and dinner
- Open bar services
- 4-hour professional Photography package
- DJ Entertainment for the full event
- Personal florals, including bouquets and boutonnieres
- Day-of Coordination services
- Tables, silver Chiavari chairs, and linens
- China, glassware, and flatware
- A complimentary one-night stay for the Newlyweds on wedding night
- And more!
Customized packages are also available, featuring simplified services or enhanced services and ranging from $80/guest to $135/guest. Contact the venue for rates and details.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
With a variety of event spaces, this venue can accommodate both large parties and intimate guest-counts.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Penthouse / Rooftop
- Resort / Spa
- Beach / Ocean
- Conference Center
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Ocean Manor Beach Resort.