Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A historic space with modern flourishes, this former five-and-dime in downtown St. Petersburg has been meticulously renovated. The original 1920 clay brick walls have been preserved and now surround a Brazilian wood dance floor ready to welcome your guests.
- The private courtyard makes a lovely ceremony spot. A thicket of lush, dramatically lit 30-foot-tall bamboo surrounds the area, and twinkling café lights span the patio. And before you exchange vows, the wedding parties can prepare in the VIP bridal lounge and additional "get ready suite."
- Top-of-the-line audiovisual and lighting services offer nightclub quality sound, adaptable color washes allow you to create a customizable ambiance, and a video/slideshow system is perfect for projecting your fave photos or home movies.
Video by Complete weddings + events SWFL.
Video by Hatfield Productions.
Video by Labif Filmhouse.
Video by Love It Wedding Films.
Video by Mars and the Moon Films.
Receive 20% off the venue-rental fee for events booked July–August OR if booked within 30 days of your event. Maximum of one discount is allowed.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $595/event and up
Venue-rental fees vary depending on day of the week and event duration as follows:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: $595/hour
- Thursday, Friday, Sunday: $995/hour
- Saturday, Holidays: $1,395/hour
The fee can include:
- Exclusive use of the selected ceremony and reception space
- Tables and chairs for up to 200-guests
- Oil candles, glass vases, and specialty lighting
- Access to "plug and play" audio-visual system
- Complimentary self-parking
- And more!
Open bar services are additional and provided in-house. Contact the venue for rates and details.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Couples may choose from the venue's preferred Caterers and Food Trucks, or BYO. Any off-list caterers must be licensed and insured.
Couples may choose from several tiered packages, including cash/credit and consumption bars.
Year-round, daily, 6am–3am.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Conference Center
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Club
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except NOVA 535.