Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Its original brick archways and colonnades retain the artsy feel of old Fort Lauderdale. This 1920s Mediterranean Revival building—once a penny arcade used as a cover for a speakeasy during prohibition!—has found new life as a wedding venue with New River views and vintage charm.
- You can say “I do” al fresco. Host an intimate wedding ceremony along the nearby seawall dock or in the privacy of Maxwell Room’s cloistered courtyard, which also makes a great spot for a late nightcap and stargazing.
- Inside, the exposed brick walls and open-beam ceilings convey a warm, rustic feeling. Several rooms, all with tall, arched entries, offer enormous flexibility while including a separate area for dancing and an atmospheric, old saloon-style bar.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $700/event and up
Venue rental fees can include:
- Exclusive use of the reception space
- Tables, chairs, and linens
- Optional lighting upgrades
- Planning & coordination services
- And more!
This venue can accommodate additional rental hours, beginning at $250 per hour.
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Ceremony locations include a 1920s Den, an outdoor Courtyard, or the waterfront Seawall.
- $80/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Fully customized packages can include:
- Cocktail reception with passed hors d'oeuvres
- Plated, stationed, or buffet dinner
- Open bar services
- Champagne toast
- And more!
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Maxwell Room.
Thanks! Your email to Maxwell Room is on its way!
Alternate Info: Ft. Lauderdale