Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This stunning gem began life as the Hotel Alcazar in 1888, and has hosted some of St. Augustine's most memorable events for over 130 years.
- The Historic Pool is a sight to behold. Once the the world's largest indoor swimming pool, it now serves as an incredible "sunken" ballroom surrounded by a three-story balcony—an off-the-charts "wow factor".
- Host cocktails in the majestic Grand Lobby, with its crystal chandeliers, mosaic tile flooring, and dramatic arched windows. From here, guests can explore the courtyards, which are home to manicured gardens and a stone footbridge spanning a tranquil koi pond.
Intimate Wedding Package
Includes everything listed in the Custom Wedding Package, PLUS:
- Beer, wine, and liquor service for the cocktail hour & reception
- Catering from Chef's Garden, plus dishes, flatware, and water goblets
- Three-tiered cake from Sweet Weddings Cake Design
- Day-of coordination and 5-hour DJ service
- Table décor, linens, and centerpieces from St. Johns Illuminations
- One-hour ceremony rehearsal
Friday $20,600 | Sunday $19,000
Available for events through December 2022. Pricing is for 40 guests. Additional guests are $50–100/person, depending on the guest's age, with a maximum of 100 guests. Click the link in the Pricing section for more information.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The ceremony fee includes gold high-back Chiavari chairs, setup and teardown, staff, and more.
Custom wedding packages include:
- 10–11 hours of exclusive access to the venue, including access to the museum and courtyard for photos
- Specialty uplighting and ambiance Edison bulb lighting around and in the pool, built-in speaker system, mics, and custom monogram projections
- Built-in dance floor, pipe & drape ceremony backdrop, white rolling bars, and more décor
- Assorted tables and Chiavari chairs
- Dedicated event manager, support staff, and setup & teardown
- And more!
Bar packages range $30-60 per guest, with minimums starting at $3,500. Bar tastings are included in all packages!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area