Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Spectacular views of Boca Ciega Bay: This private country club just north of Tierra Verde features glittering waterfront panoramas inside and out. You can exchange vows on the white sand beach and spot the yachts floating in the harbor.
- The spacious ballroom is lined with windows, so you can enjoy the natural light during the day and the lights twinkling on the water in the evening. There's also an oversized dance floor, plus a wraparound bar and lounge area staffed by trained servers.
- Elegant and comprehensive packages: From the floor-length linens to the butler-passed hors d'oeuvres and champagne toast, the amenities will make you feel pampered. The catering team will help you design a custom menu, and a dedicated banquet captain will take care of the details.
Video by J&S Media.
Video by Jonathan Pajak.
Video by Shannon Kelly.
Video by Ashley Canay Photography.
Video by Trinity Wedding Cinema.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
Ceremony fees include bamboo ceremony chairs, a white boardwalk carpet entrance, a rehearsal, and a water station for guests. Some packages also include a non-denominational officiant and/or a sailboat departure.
- $120/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
All packages include:
- Passed and stationary hors d'oeuvres
- Full plated or buffet dinner service, with salad, entrée with starch and vegetable, and warm rolls & butter
- 4-hour open bar (not included in all packages; packages with cash bars start at $85/person)
- Champagne toast
- Professional assistance from the in-house wedding planner
- Tables, chairs, linens, napkins, and standard rentals
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Year-round: Thursday and Saturday; Sunday during the off-season.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Golf / Country Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Club
- Beach / Ocean
- Yacht Club
- Resort / Spa
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Isla del Sol Yacht and Country Club.