Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- They have some really beautiful venue options. Choose an elegant ballroom or salon…or maybe a spectacular outdoor spot by one of the resort’s sparkling pools…or in the shade of willow trees overlooking the golf course.
- Packages start with the basics, but are easily customized. One “per guest” base price gets you everything you’ll need (and then some), including bar service, passed hors d’oeuvres, dinner, cake, and even a honeymoon suite. The resort offers some great add-ons, too, like rehearsal dinners, luncheons, golf outings, and full bridal pampering packages at Salamander Spa.
- There’s a huge array of accommodation styles, from standard hotel rooms to house-sized vacation rentals—all with easy access to the resort’s amazing amenities and activities. This makes it simple to create a wedding weekend filled with fun: Guests can play golf or tennis, take nature hikes, or simply lounge by the pools or nearby beaches.
Video by Complete weddings + events SWFL.
Video by Kemari Lyn Films.
Video by Rising Sky Photography.
Video by CGM Production Films.
Video by Alvaro Misericordia.
Wedding Inspiration from Innisbrook Resort!
Say "I do" at Innisbrook in a serene, lush garden setting or under a dreamy oak tree – no matter what your vision is, our one-of-a-kind indoor & outdoor settings provide the ideal backdrop for your special day. Depending on your spend, you can receive extra enhancements for your wedding!
Spend between $7,500–15,000 and select one,
Spend between $15,001–25,000 and select two,
Spend $25,001+ and select three of the following enhancements:
- Couples massage
- Golf Package for up to four guests
- 5th hors d'oeuvre during cocktail hour
- Upgrade to fondant wedding cake
- Welcome cocktail at your ceremony
- Groom's Den — enjoy a complimentary One-Bedroom Suite the night before the wedding
- Save 20% on your catered rehearsal dinner or farewell brunch
- Room upgrade to Presidential Suite (available only for events with a spend greater than $25,001)
This offer applies to new bookings only & must actualize by December 31, 2023.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Guest count
Ceremony fee includes:
- Exclusive access to outdoor ceremony space options
- Ceremony chairs for up to 300 guests
- An indoor backup option
- And more!
- $132/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Fully-customized packages include:
- Full-day venue rental
- Hors D'oeuvres and Dinner
- 4-hour Open Bar service
- Tables, chairs, linen, and napkins
- Parquet dance floor sized to fit each guest count
- Wedding cake
- Champagne toast
- Complimentary accommodations for the newlyweds on wedding night
- And more!
50-guest minimum required for wedding package prices.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1000.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, 6am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Golf / Country Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Resort / Spa
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Innisbrook Resort.
Thanks! Your email to Innisbrook Resort is on its way!
Alternate Info: Inisbrook Innesbrook