Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A tranquil courtyard with a bubbling fountain at its center, the Court of Lions is a lovely place for an outdoor ceremony.
- The soaring ceiling and sparkling crystal chandeliers in the elegant Hall of Ambassadors lend grace and sophistication to any event.
- Their generous wedding packages include a custom cake made by their very own pastry chef, and a complimentary suite for the newlyweds after the party is over.
Celebrate Your Wedding Day at Hyatt and Earn Bonus Points Towards Your Honeymoon!
When you celebrate your wedding at a participating Hyatt hotel, you can earn Bonus Points towards free nights with no blackout dates at Hyatt hotels or resorts worldwide. Choose from authentic resorts that capture the essence of the destination to exciting city hotels across the globe.
Spend $10,000 USD Equivalency, Earn 60,000 World of Hyatt Bonus Points
Spend $20,000 USD Equivalency, Earn 90,000 World of Hyatt Bonus Points
Spend $30,000 USD Equivalency, Earn 120,000 World of Hyatt Bonus Points
Spend $40,000 USD Equivalency, Earn 150,000 World of Hyatt Bonus Points
Request offer code HMOON and enter into a contract by December 31, 2023. Offer not valid in conjunction with previously booked or held weddings and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Contact the venue for more details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The fee for reception-only rentals is $2,000; ceremony + reception is $2,500.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Bar service selected
Fully-customizable packages can include:
- Passed and/or stationary hors d'oeuvres
- Open bar services
- Plated, buffet, or "personal preference"-style dinner
- Buttercream wedding cake
- Champagne toast
- Private menu tasting
- Tables, Chiavari chairs, and charger plates
- And more!
Additional venue rental fees may be required.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily. The property may be booked 1.5 years prior to the wedding date.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Resort / Spa
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Send an email to Hyatt Regency Coral Gables
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hyatt Regency Coral Gables.