Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The 1926 venue is in the heart of Tallahassee’s historic district, within view of some of the city’s most notable architecture. It’s been refurbished and expanded throughout the years, but retains its stately elegance.
- There are several handsome rooms from which to choose, ranging in size from a grand dining room to an intimate library with a wood-burning fireplace. For al fresco cocktails, there’s also a comfortable terrace that overlooks downtown’s picturesque buildings.
- You can customize your menu, of course...but with offerings like Blue Crab Beignets with a Creamy Old Bay Lemon Sauce and Sweet Tea-Pressed Crispy Duck you may not want to. The Governors Club was founded with the intention of providing exceptional fare to its guests, and it shows.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Event duration
Reception package includes:
- Second floor rental
- DJ, cake, and gift tables
- White linens
- Event coordinator
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
Meals (when priced separately)
- $28/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 120.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 6am–1am.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Governors Club.