Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Overlooking a beautifully renovated Jack Nicklaus golf course, the circular Grand Ballroom of this friendly, airy restaurant features floor-to-ceiling windows and a soaring vaulted ceiling.
- Hold an all-outdoor event with a ceremony on the lawn followed by cocktails and dinner on the open-air pool deck, which features an ample lounge space complete with a miniature putting green!
- You'll feel good about serving your guests from their "never-ever menu", which uses food that has been sourced cleanly and responsibly without hormones, pesticides, or antibiotics.
The $10,000 All-Inclusive Package for up to 65 guests features:
- Ceremony + reception location
- Tables, chairs, linens, and centerpieces
- 4-hour premium open bar
- Passed small bites (choice of four)
- Choice of chef-prepared dinner stations or plated dinner
- Taxes, fees, and 21% service charge
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Golf / Country Club
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Farmer's Table - North Palm Beach.