Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This wonderful restaurant has a warm, neighborhood feel that flows throughout its many event spaces, and because it's directly adjacent to the Wyndham Hotel it's ultra-convenient for your overnight guests.
- The Oak Room is gorgeous, paneled with reclaimed wood and lit by romantic pillar candle chandeliers. There's also a light-filled, contemporary ballroom, and a tropical "terrace-in-the-round" overlooking the pool.
- Every ingredient on your menu will be cleanly and responsibly sourced in keeping with the restaurant's commitment to creating beautiful, simple dishes free of hormones, pesticides, and antibiotics.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
Packages include the venue rental, food, and alcohol.
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Special exceptions are considered.
Year-round, daily, 6am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Send an email to Farmer's Table - Boca Raton
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Farmer's Table - Boca Raton.