Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This Middle Keys resort is the ideal spot for a tropical-vibes destination wedding, with easy access to the marina and all the water activities you could want.
- The charming Tiki Hut hosts your intimate celebration. It features a traditional thatched palm room roof and open sides that allow you to take in 360 views of the water and harbor.
- Guests can choose from a variety of plush rooms and suites, many of which offer views of the water. When they're not adventuring around the Keys, they can relax by the heated oceanfront pool.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Package chosen
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 125.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
Year-round, daily, 10am–10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Marathon Florida Keys.