Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Surrounded by 20 acres of lush citrus groves, this sweet property is truly a hidden gem just 20 minutes from Disney and an hour from Tampa and Orlando. Transparent pricing and generous packages make planning easy, and their open vendor policy ensures your vision becomes a reality.
- Make your entrance through a set of barn doors to the citrus grove ceremony site, beneath the shady arms of a twinkle light-wrapped orange tree. The event barn is equally lovely, with a whitewashed interior, glowing market lights, and soft drapery throughout. Oversized windows flood the space with natural light, and provide fabulous views of the surrounding grounds.
- It’s operated by the pros at Ever After Farms, whose collection of working farms and top-notch barn venues have become some of Florida’s most beloved event destinations. Allow them to use their thoughtful expertise to take care of your day-of management…you’ll be so glad you did.
Booked couples get the opportunity to use the property for a 2-hour photo session with their photographer! Please contact the venue for more details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Must use a preferred vendor from their list for bartending.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Ever After Farms | Citrus Barn
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Ever After Farms | Citrus Barn.