Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The picturesque front lawn is lined with royal palms and blessed with endless views of Biscayne Bay. From the beautiful wooden gate to the lush covered path and two historic houses, this 450+-acre historical preserve offers a myriad of photo backdrops.
- You can dine and dance under the stars in the flagstone courtyard, which is bordered by manicured gardens and the site's historical homes. Or, if you prefer, set up a large tent on the lawn for a grand affair.
- Add on the Stone House package, and you'll enjoy special access to this captivating building. You can have an intimate ceremony in the elegant ballroom, or host a cocktail reception that invites guests to immerse themselves in the house's history, art, and architecture—and admire the current exhibit—as they stroll through the first and second floors.
Video by Gamut Cinematography.
Video by Nate Puhr.
Video by Nate Puhr
Video by Kevin Borge Films
Video by Diego Stuart Films
25% off the base rental fee June–August any day of the week and Monday–Thursday year-round.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee for up to 125 guests is $7,500 Friday–Sunday or $5,625 Monday–Thursday. Each additional guest (up to 250) is $15/person. Staffing (depending on the number of guests) will be required at an extra charge.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 80.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, 5pm–11:30pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
- Beach / Ocean
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Deering Estate.