Cypress Creek Farmhouse 13910 Corkwood Lane • Astatula • FL 34705
Cypress Creek Farmhouse
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Cypress Creek Farmhouse on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Secluded, peaceful, and surrounded by natural beauty, this private venue is nestled at the heart of a working cattle ranch, with event spaces that are a charming blend of rustic and boho-chic.
- Exchange vows before a cool "arbor" at the edge of a pond, followed by a reception in the modern barn. Two custom-built doors open to a gracious cocktail courtyard set with wine barrel tables and illuminated by bistro lighting.
- You'll find pretty, picture-perfect touches throughout the venue, a dock extending into the pond sure makes for a great sunset photo op, as well as—our favorite—a vibrant, whimsical mural featuring overlapping tropical greenery.
Book your wedding during your tour and receive a $100 gift card to celebrate!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
The rental fee includes:
- 13-hour venue access with on-site staff member
- Air-conditioned barn for up to 150 guests (additional guests up to a max 180 guests with a dance floor are $10/person)
- An outdoor ceremony with a paved walkway (2-hour rehearsal scheduled prior)
- Getting ready suites with champagne, cheese & fruit platter, large-screen TV, local brews, and poolside pool table
- Two cocktail patio areas with wine barrels and bistro lighting
- Cow feeding during cocktail hour, if desired
- Yard games, fire pit, hedge wall, and hibiscus & rose mural
- Assorted tables and chairs, wood bars, easels, cake stands, gold, white, or wood charger plates, and floor-length solid linens in your choice of color
- And more!
The Hibiscus Package is $3,500 and includes:
- DJ services to include ceremony, cocktail hour, and 4-hour reception
- Wedding cake for up to 100 guests
- Wedding officiant
- Total floral allowance of $600 that can be used for bouquets or ceremony
- Cloth napkins in any solid color
The Rose Package is $6,500 and includes everything in the Hibiscus Package PLUS:
- Increased floral allowance to $1,500
- Photography coverage (varies by photographer chosen)
The Cypress Package is $8,500 and includes everything in the Rose Package PLUS:
- Upgraded DJ services ($350 worth of upgrades)
- Increased floral allowance of $1,700
- Upgraded photography coverage (varies by photographer chosen)
- One bartender & bar setup
The Farmhouse Option (minimum of 100 guests) is $49.95/guest| Add Premier Event Services Catering to any of the packages above. Includes two passed hors d'oeuvres, dinner buffet with two proteins, salad, starch & vegetable, china, glassware, flutes, cake cutting, champagne pouring (champagne to be provided by the client), and labor & gratuity.
All-inclusive packages are subject to 15% service charge and sales tax.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Provided by the caterer.
Year-round, daily, 10am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Cypress Creek Farmhouse.
Thanks! Your email to Cypress Creek Farmhouse is on its way!
Florida Wedding Venues
> Orlando Wedding Venues