Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- There are gorgeous ocean views everywhere you look at this resort nestled on one of the Keys’ few totally private beaches. Walk down an aisle of white sand with the turquoise waters of the Gulf as your witness, or gather among the lush tropical gardens to say your "I do"s before dancing the night away at your beachfront reception under a beautiful lighted tent.
- The experienced staff go above and beyond to make your vision a reality. From the initial stages of planning to your final farewell, you can depend on your planning team—all experts at working with your budget to create exceptional value without compromising on quality. The Resort is also home to a bevy of amenities, which means you can plan excursions such as jet ski or kayak tours for your wedding attendees.
- Whether you dream of an island buffet or a formal yacht club dinner, the talented culinary team is on hand to help you customize a menu to fit your taste and preferences. Your guests can also enjoy the well-appointed on-site accommodations, featuring convenient amenities and artwork inspired by the Keys.
Save on weekday & off-peak weddings!
Discounted wedding packages for Sunday–Thursday dates, and for June–September dates.
Receive Bonvoy points on food, beverage and room blocks!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
Site fees start at $750 Sunday–Thursday and $1,500 Friday & Saturday, and include exclusive use of the selected reception space.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Fully-customizable packages can include:
- Exclusive use of the selected ceremony & reception spaces
- Hors d'oeuvres
- Lunch, brunch, or dinner service
- Premium liquor open bar and sparkling wine toast
- Cake cutting service
- Tables, chairs, and linens
- Upgrade for the couple to an oceanfront honeymoon suite
- ½-day private water cabana
- And more!
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 130.|
With a variety of event spaces, this venue can accommodate both large parties and intimate guest-counts.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Resort / Spa
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
- Pool Area
Send an email to Courtyard Faro Blanco Resort
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Courtyard Faro Blanco Resort.