Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- They offer a variety of lovely indoor and outdoor spaces. Lofty arches…rich wood paneling…lighting to fit your mood…delicately draped gauze…lush greenery…romantic gardens. From its 150 acres of beautiful landscaping to its elegant ballrooms, the peach-and-white Biltmore exudes a Mediterranean feel and historic charm.
- You can create your own custom-designed wedding package with help from their wedding specialists. Add enhancements like a poolside welcome reception with Miami Mojitos and local cuisine, or a spa day for the girls and a golf outing for the guys. They also have a selection of Intimate Wedding packages.
- It’s the perfect place to plan a wedding weekend. Each opulently appointed guest room and suite has oversized picture windows with views of the golf course, pool, or city of Coral Gables. And, there’s something for everyone to do: Get energized with a group Zumba class or personal training session, take some quiet time in the yoga studio, enjoy afternoon tea in the lobby, or savor a drink in the Cellar Club or Biltmore Bar.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $230/person and up
Alcohol is included.
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Golf / Country Club
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Resort / Spa
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Biltmore Hotel Miami Coral Gables.