Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Versatile indoor and outdoor spaces: This Minzer-inspired building built in 1929 is surrounded by impeccably landscaped grounds. The sophisticated European Courtyard features stone paving and a glowing fountain—an excellent spot for a starlit cocktail hour.
- American cuisine with international flair: The catering and banquet services team crafts gorgeously plated upscale entrées, innovative salads, and decadent desserts. The menus are full of fresh takes on European classics.
- Attentive staff to take care of the details: An event coordinator will be on hand to help you select your event spaces—the many choices include the cozy and eclectic Fireplace Room and refined Main Room—and ensure your celebration is organized beautifully and seamlessly.
Video by Rimas Films.
Video by Wedding Photo & Video by Liam.
Video by Santiago Guy Films.
Video by One Line Productions.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Space reserved
- Package chosen
Fully customized packages can include food, beverage, and event space rental. Contact the venue for details & pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Benvenuto
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Benvenuto.
Thanks! Your email to Benvenuto is on its way!
Alternate Info: Benvenuto Restaurant