Amara Cay Resort 80001 Overseas Highway • Islamorada • Florida 33036
Amara Cay Resort
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Amara Cay Resort on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Channel the island vibes at this carefree resort located in Islamorada along a gorgeous stretch of the Florida Keys, halfway between Key West and Miami. Palm trees sway in the breeze beside the sparkling clear water and private white-sand beach.
- Your guests will love the well-appointed accommodations, which feature chic tropical décor and their own furnished balconies. There's also a zero-entry pool, tiki bar, evening fire pits, seaside dock, and access to kayaking and paddleboarding excursions.
- The wedding packages are comprehensive and customizable. Options, which emphasize locally sourced seafood and seasonal produce, include butler-passed hors d'oeuvres, plated dinners with duet entrées, buffet action stations—and a signature welcome drink.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,000/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
When booked in conjunction with a wedding package, the rental fee includes:
- White folding chairs for outdoor events
- Tables with full-length white table linens
- China, tableware, and glassware
- House centerpieces
Ceremony packages include:
- Beachfront location fee
- Bouquet & boutonniere
- 1-tier wedding cake
- One bottle of champagne
- $190/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Fully customized packages can include:
- Butler-passed hors d'oeuvres
- Buffet, plated, or stationed dinner
- Open bar services
- Complimentary cake-cutting
- Champagne toast
- Wedding cake
- And more!
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 50.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Year round, daily.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Resort / Spa
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Amara Cay Resort.
Thanks! Your email to Amara Cay Resort is on its way!
Florida Wedding Venues
> Florida Keys Wedding Venues