Video by Solidity Films.
Video by Saltrock Studios.
Video by Small Batch Films.
Video by Cosmo Losco Films.
Video by Jimmy Q2 Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
All venue spaces have a facility rental fee & a membership fee (The membership fee is not required at the Visitor's Center Patio & Pavilion). Rentals are paid for each location used; tent rental is additional.
- Rental fees range $1,000–6,500, depending on the day of the week and time of year.
- Membership fees are $1,000 in May, June, September, and October and $500 for the remainder of the year.
Catering packages include:
- Premium bar, champagne toast, and coffee service
- Seated two-course dinner or stations
- Butler-passed hors d'oeuvres
- Standard wedding cake, plus family-style petite sweets
- Complimentary garden & gallery access for guests on the wedding weekend
- Personal bridal attendant
- A tasting for two
- Standard linen, china, silverware, and glassware
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
Restaurant Associates is the exclusive caterer at Winterthur Museum and Country Estate.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Send an email to Winterthur Museum & Country Estate
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Winterthur Museum & Country Estate.