Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Situated along a gorgeous stretch of Rehoboth Beach, this private event venue has been designed for stellar soirees, and has a staff dedicated to orchestrating your perfect day.
- Wed on the beach with your toes in the sand, then retreat to the light-filled ballroom. Here, floor-to-ceiling windows wrap the entire space so you can enjoy the Atlantic sunsets.
- They offer affordable, all-inclusive packages that boast—in addition to their awesome dinner fare—DJ services, projectors, state-of-the-art sound, an open bar, and more.
Video by Fordham Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Wedding packages including alcohol start at $100/per person. Wedding packages can include:
- Open bar
- 4–5-hour reception
- DJ/emcee services
- Tables, chairs, tablecloths, linen napkins, table settings, and décor
- Full-service staff & cake service
- And more!
There is a 30–40 guest minimum depending on the package chosen.
Meals (when priced separately)
There is a 50-person guest count minimum for food-only packages.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 170.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Salero.