Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Perched atop a quiet hill only 25 minutes outside of Philadelphia, this artfully-preserved brick manor house offers gorgeous views of the Delaware River and wonderful options for both indoor and outdoor celebrations.
- Host a charming ceremony on the lawn, followed by cocktails overlooking the river. Then, move to rustic-chic traditional bank barn, with its hearty stone walls and soaring, open-rafter ceiling strung with bistro lights.
- Intimate affairs are lovely inside the home itself, which boasts a formal parlor, exquisite dining room, and quaint porches overlooking the grounds.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- $100/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Packages include food & alcohol.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Community Center / Civic Building
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Barn at Cauffiel.