Wrights Mill Farm 65 Creasy Road • Canterbury • Connecticut 06331
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Wrights Mill Farm on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- There’s an absolute treasure trove of romantic, picturesque settings in this one location. From an Old Grist Mill to scenic ponds and a covered bridge to the idyllic Waterfall ceremony site, you’ll have a wealth of options for great photos.
- You’ll arrive in style by horse-drawn carriage. After the ceremony, the carriage will take you and your photographer around the property to capture memories. You can even arrange for your guests to take horse-drawn wagon rides, too.
- Formal or casual, they have the perfect site for your reception. There is a Ballroom in the Lodge, and a rustic Outdoor Pavilion that features a vaulted ceiling and open views to the surrounding countryside.
For weddings held January through March, receive 10% off package pricing!
May not be combined with any other offers; inquire for details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
Saturday - 120-guest minimum
$4,000 (Pavilion) | $4,500 (Lodge)
Friday & Sunday - 100-guest minimum
$3,500 (Pavilion) | $4,000 (Lodge)
The Open Air Pavilion is only available Memorial Day–Labor Day.
The ceremony fee is included in some packages.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Year of wedding
All packages include:
- 5-hour reception
- Stationary and/or passed hors d'oeuvres
- Plated or buffet dinner with choice of salad and entrées
- Champagne toast
- Wedding cake and/or cupcakes
- Tables, chairs, and napkins
Upgraded packages may include the ceremony site fee, fire pits or bonfire,, carving stations, additional courses, and more!
Some packages include 1-hour open bar service. Bar packages (or additional time) range $10–12/person per hour.
Service Charge or Gratuity
In-house DJ packages range $1,400–1,800 depending on the length of service, and include pre-wedding consultations, coordination with other vendors, and more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 220.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Lagoon / Pond
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Wrights Mill Farm
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Wrights Mill Farm.
Thanks! Your email to Wrights Mill Farm is on its way!
Connecticut Wedding Venues
> Windham Wedding Venues
Alternate Info: Wright's Mill Farm