Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- There’s an absolute treasure trove of romantic, picturesque settings in this one location. From an Old Grist Mill to scenic ponds and a covered bridge to the idyllic Waterfall ceremony site, you’ll have a wealth of options for great photos.
- You’ll arrive in style by horse-drawn carriage. After the ceremony, the carriage will take you and your photographer around the property to capture memories. You can even arrange for your guests to take horse-drawn wagon rides, too.
- Formal or casual, they have the perfect site for your reception. There is a Ballroom in the Lodge, and a rustic Outdoor Pavilion that features a vaulted ceiling and open views to the surrounding countryside.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
- $65/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Lagoon / Pond
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Wrights Mill Farm.
Thanks! Your email to Wrights Mill Farm is on its way!
Alternate Info: Wright's Mill Farm