Winvian 155 Alain White Road • Morris • Connecticut 06763
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Winvian on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Its location is ideal: Nestled on 113 acres and surrounded by nature, this luxury getaway provides a serene and private setting with everything you need for your celebration. Plus, 18 individually designed cottages with fireplaces, patios, wood-burning stoves, and forest views let you relax in comfort.
- Weekend weddings are a specialty: Between arriving on Friday and departing on Sunday, you and your guests can enjoy the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception (tented or in the Gordon Brown House), after parties, barbecues, brunch, biking, walks, lawn games, on-site spa, and much more.
- Farm-to-table cuisine makes dining a delectable experience: Winvian's garden is the star contributor to their fresh, creative dishes.
Video by NST Pictures.
Video by Earth and Sun Co.
Video by NST Pictures.
Video by Toast Wedding Films.
These special Petite packages for up to 68 guests include overnight lodging and breakfast every morning, plus an on-site ceremony, private cocktail hour, and dinner reception.
- Property Fee – $5,000
Use of the Gordon Brown House for the cocktail hour and reception.
- On-Site Ceremony – $1,500
30–45 minute ceremony the Seth Bird Meadow with chairs and a nonalcoholic beverage station.
- Wedding Coordinator – $1,000
On-site coordinator for all planning needs, vendor coordination, and day-of assistance.
- Ceremony + Reception Rentals – $75+/person
Includes chairs, tables, linens, table settings, and barware.
- Cocktail Hour + Dinner Service – $275+/person
Includes cocktail hour, 3-course dinner menu, and dessert display.
- Bar Services – $48+/person
Open bar packages range at $16–20/person per hour with a 3-hour minimum. Dinner wine service starts at $35/person.
- On-Site Accommodations – $849–949
Pricing varies based on the day of the week. Lodging minimums are required.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee includes:
- Exclusive use of the Winvian Farm property from Friday afternoon to Sunday morning (excluding Winter & Petite Weddings)
- Cocktail hour outdoors or in the Main House & Restaurant
- 5-hour reception in the Gordon Brown House and/or the blue slate patio
- Dedicated on-site coordinator, vendor assistance, valet parking, and access to the vendor list
Ceremony fees include 30–45 minutes ceremony in the Seth Bird Meadow or Gordon Brown House, chairs, and a rehearsal on Friday night.
Food & beverage packages include:
- 5-hour premium open bar, including signature cocktails & wine pairings
- Artisanal cheese & charcuterie board and butler-passed hors d'oeuvres
- 2-course plated dinner and dessert table
- Menu tasting
- Tables, chairs, linens, and table settings
Service Charge or Gratuity
Tent rental is additional, and ranges $3,200–3,500. Spa rental starts at $3,500.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 24.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Outside catering is permitted for Kosher weddings with a $15,000 fee for use of the kitchen. Kosher bar service, table-side wine, and waitstaff will be provided by Winvian for an additional fee.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Private Estate
- Resort / Spa
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Winvian
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Winvian.
Thanks! Your email to Winvian is on its way!
Connecticut Wedding Venues
> Litchfield Wedding Venues
Alternate Info: Litchfield Hills barn