Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This historic resort on the shores of the Long Island Sound boasts three ballrooms, each with its own character and charming amenities—private patio spaces, crystal chandeliers, fireplaces, vast windows, and more.
- There are two terraces and an oceanside lawn—perfect for an outdoor ceremony with unobstructed views of the Sound, or for sipping cocktails as the sun sets over the sea.
- You'll feel at home in their classic New England lodgings, where you can choose from over 150 hotel rooms, suites, and villas, many of which boast views of the water. And with all the nearby activities (boat rides, golf, shopping, museums, casinos, and more), your guests will have plenty of entertainment options.
Video by Jully and Alex Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Package chosen
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Packages include valet parking, a couples massage at The Spa, anniversary dinner for two at Dattilo Fine Italian, white or ivory linens, a personal Wedding Manager, and complimentary overnight accommodations for the bride and groom.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 320.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Resort / Spa
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Water's Edge Resort and Spa.