Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Elegant, European manor-style venue tucked among verdant lawns and lush woodlands just minutes from Branford, CT's scenic shoreline. Photo ops abound here: steal a kiss under the sweeping willow tree or pose in the glow of the twinkle-lit trees after the sun goes down.
- Ceremonies are magical on the beautiful grounds—you can choose a spot by the gazebo, in front of the waterfall, or in the picturesque gardens. Continue the party in the state-of-the-art wedding reception spaces, which can be easily transformed to reflect your personal vision.
- The catering is topnotch, provided by Chef Silvio Suppa, the renowned Executive Chef and owner of Café Allegre of Madison. His signature cuisine has earned him a well-deserved reputation as one of the finest chefs in Connecticut.
Remaining Dates Special
Discounted dates available through November 2022.
Contact the venue for details and availability.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Plus $1 per ceremony chair.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Time of year
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 600.|
Please contact the venue for additional outdoor capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Woodwinds.