Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Centrally located in Branford, CT right off of route 95, WoodWinds is a quick trip from anywhere in Connecticut.
- Their state-of-the-art wedding reception hall can be set up to reflect your personal vision. Uplighting is available in their Garden and Firelight Rooms.
- Ceremonies are held on the beautiful grounds—you can choose a spot by the gazebo, in front of the waterfall, or in the picturesque gardens.
- Catering is topnotch, provided by Chef Silvio Suppa, the renowned Executive Chef and owner of Café Allegre of Madison. His signature cuisine has earned him a well-deserved reputation as one of the finest chefs in Connecticut.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Plus $1 per ceremony chair.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Time of year
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 600.|
Please contact the venue for additional outdoor capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds