Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- On 42 acres of groomed countryside you’ll find an oval reflecting pool with fountains, perennial gardens, and century-old oak trees that form a beautiful backdrop for your wedding.
- Inside this Georgian Colonial inn there are a variety of elegant event rooms, including the Grand Ballroom with its wood-burning fireplace.
- All of their packages include a Serenity massage for the couple, which you can enjoy separately or indulge in together.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
- Package chosen
All packages include a ceremony (if desired), cocktail hour & reception with open bar, hors d'oeuvres, and dinner, along with a complimentary overnight stay in a suite for the couple, two dressing suites, a couples massage, and 10% off of the rehearsal dinner and next day brunch.
The guest minimum is 50–100 depending on the day of the week.
Service Charge or Gratuity
Hospitality packages start at $2,750 for a reception only, and $3,500 for a reception and on-site ceremony. See link below for details and inclusions.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 160.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Inn / Lodge
- Resort / Spa
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Spa at Norwich Inn.