Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This pastoral property has been owned by the same family since 1915, and while its main purpose may have shifted over the years, it retains 100% of its rural New England charm.
- The wonderful chestnut barn at the Farm's center dates to the mid-1800s, but has been renovated to add more entertaining space, a bridal suite, accessible restrooms, and more.
- Your photographer will be in heaven, as the grounds contain not only lush gardens and well-preserved outbuildings, but tons of adorable farm memorabilia like tools, horse tack, and antique lanterns.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Event duration
Rental includes the site for rehearsal time, ceremony & reception; tables; chairs; and parking.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 140.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Business Functions / Meetings
May–October, daily, 10am–10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Salem Herbfarm.