Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This gorgeous spot at Norwalk Cove offers uninterrupted views of the Long Island Sound and Norwalk Islands. The chic, tented event space is equipped with a solid wood subfloor, restroom facilities, and back-of-house space—plus it comes with an inventory of tables, chairs, linens, and more, making a dreamy beachfront wedding both easy and affordable.
- After you exchange vows on a private beach invite your guests to play games on the lawn. Then, move to the breathtaking, peaked sailcloth tent for dining and dancing, and cap off the night with a fire pit and roasted s'mores.
- Seasonal, bespoke menus are the signature foundation of the venue's exclusive caterer, ONTHEMARC. They'll not only provide an inspired and impressive gastronomic experience, they also deliver great service and style, whether you choose a casual clambake, an elevated plated dinner, a shared family-style meal, or a fun, cocktail-style party.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Rental fee includes:
- Kitchen equipment
- Built-in restrooms
- Basic rentals for bar and place settings
Meals (when priced separately)
- $210/person and up
Dining package for 100 guests is $210/person + tax. Each additional person is $200/person + tax.
Dining package includes food, beverage, staffing, and administrative fee.
Vendor meals are $50/person + tax.
Children's meals are $48/person + tax.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 285.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Provided by OnTheMarc Events.
Seasonally, 7 days a week.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Beach / Ocean
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
Send an email to The Point at Norwalk Cove
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Point at Norwalk Cove.